Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cheers for a Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!!  I hope you were all able to enjoy the holidays as much as I did, Kathya and her family came to Puerto Rico to spend Christmas time with me and my daughter and it was so special.  I will post some pictures later but now back to business. 

I am going to start the year with a Thank You card.  I created it using Magnolia's Tilda with Candy Cone" from the "Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011". It was coloured with Copics Sketch Markers.  I also used Kaiser Craft Paper Pad, Christmas Carnival Collection. The card was embellished with ribbon and Melissa Frances Trinkets & Baubles.



Alternate views:

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:

Christmas Weekly Card Challenges - Christmas Thank You's
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Anything Goes!
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Truly Madly Crafty - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog - Something Old (paper), Something New(stamp & pearls)

3 comments:

  1. She is so sweet and you did a fantastic job colouring her!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and I hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image!
    Thanks for joining the Christmas Card Challenge !

    ReplyDelete