Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello, everyone...

This post does not have a project, but I wanted to share this with you. I hope your 2012 is starting off in a good way.  I went to Puerto Rico to visit Ivonne.  It was all I asked for, to spend Christmas in Puerto Rico together with my loving husband and youngest son. We spent the first part of the day with our oldest adult son (who stayed to house sit and feed the cat, er…queen) and flew to Puerto Rico in time to have dinner with Ivonne and her daughter. This was the first time I spent the holidays in my beautiful island since I left in 1998. 

My husband, son and me

Ivonne, her daughter and myself

Us and our best friend ever, Edgardo!
To be with Ivonne and her beautiful daughter and my boys until New Years was incredible! There were moments when I thought my heart will burst with joy! Seeing her parents again was amazing. They have not changed a bit! And they always make me feel so welcomed and loved.  Not just me, but also my boys. I will cherish this holiday vacations forever in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment