Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beautiful Angel Tilda

Hello, my fellow crafters! I went MIA last week and I have the need to get back to my crafting roots. Sometimes we get so involved with work and life and we forget what really matters. In my case, family, friends and beautiful papers and images!!! So here is my creation, hope you enjoy it.

Front view:

Detail view:

Side view:
Inside view:

This card was created using image from: Magnolia – “Angel Tilda”; DP: Shabby Chick "Treasures". Cardstock, ribbon, and glitter are from my stash. This image was stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copic markers.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Challenge 162 Summer Colours: Just Magnolia
Challenge 97 ~ Anything Goes: 2 Sisters Challenge Blog
Challenge #22 - 1,2,3 Recipe (I used 1 image, 2 cardstock papers and 3 DP papers): Delicious Doodles
Did someone say SUMMER?: Raise the Bar
Garden Blooms: Simply Magnolia

Cheers, Kathya





9 comments:

  1. Kathya, this is such a serene and adorable image, and a gorgeous card hun! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the desgin work and papers you have use. Beautiful colors and coloring!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation hun, fab design and colours, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kathya, so sweet and pretty :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card thankyou for playing at Delicious Doodles
    Hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful card, love the blue and white, Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love your layout and the papers are yummy :-) Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kathya, lovely lovely card, beautiful layout, love that little touch of yellow, very pretty. thankyou for stopping by my blog, and leaving kind words. Cheers from Montreal. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely pretty card
    thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete