Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Feliz Navidad

Good morning my dear friends. I hope you all had a joyful and peaceful Christmas day with your family and friends.  We went to my parents' house and had a great time with them, my sister, my niece, her hubby and her sweet little boy.  I love watching the younger ones opening their presents and that includes my daughter, who is now 17 years old.  She asked me not to put her presents in gift bags, she wanted them to be wrapped individually, so she can open them as when she was a little girl. I sat down and watched her open the gifts and I enjoyed every minute of it!

Talking about my daughter, I created today's card for her.  She is a dog lover and when I saw the image that came with the Magnolia Ink Christmas edition, I immediately thought of her. It was difficult to find the time to work on it because we are ALWAYS together, so I didn't have a lot of time to play with it and I knew she was also expecting her Christmas card. And here it is.


View from both sides:
 
 
 
Inside of the card:

 
Details of the sentiment and image:


My card ingredients:
Image: Free Tilda with Puppy that came along with the Magnolia Ink Christmas edition
Markers: Copics
Papers: Maja Design - It's Christmas Time, which I has never used before because they are so gorgeous
 The ribbon , doily and rhinestones are from my stash

One last look at the card:
 
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under - #178 Anything goes
Tilda's Town - #32 Something Christmas
Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia - #59 Anything goes
Crazy Amigos - Merry Christmas
Deep Ocean - #41 Santa is coming to town
Pretty Little Ribbon - #17 It's Christmas
Songbirds - #10 Merry Christmas Everybody
There she goes - TSG187 Last minute Christmas
Joanna Sheen - With love at Christmas
Quirky Crafts - #26 Last Minute Christmas

Hugs, Ivonne

34 comments:

  1. VERY beautiful! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. O so sweet. Gorgeous card. I love it. Feliz Navidad and one happy healty New Year 2013 my friend.
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and beautiful design:) Love This gorgeous Tilda, so sweet:)
    Lovely papers and big bow:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful ribbon n bow plus everything on the bright red card!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! Love how you colored her dress!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very pretty and so nice to see the inside decorated as well.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

    Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...so much fun to enjoy all the detail and that festive ribbon is amazing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, love the big bow
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. so very pretty, the bow is fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW it's such a beautiful card, I love your wonderful colouring!
    thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean, Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So charming and lovely Ivonne! Perfect card for your daughter! So glad you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and thanks for sharing with us @ Tilda's Town Challenges! So glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Ivonne and great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck! Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey sweetie, this is just fabulous big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, stunningly gorgeous card, Ivonne. Adorable Tilda image and beautifully coloured--love the folds in her dress and the shadings. Terrific layout and very lovely DP's. Love the gingham ribbon.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is so gorgeous, Ivonne!!
    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A spectacular Christmas card! Love everything about it and I'm sure your daughter fell in love with it. Great work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card you created for your daughter....I know she will treasure this beauty!
    Love your magnificently colored Tilda and the lovely papers and stunning bow! Outstanding job!
    Wishing you a happy & healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally precious! Great coloring and details.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the vibrant red and that lush giant bow, gorgeousness, thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi dear! Thanks for leaving such kind words on my blog! I see, you love the Tildas too, that's great! You made a pretty christmas card! Have a Happy New Year 2013!
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is simply BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors and your colouring!

    Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Ivonne! Love the colors and design, and your beautiful coloring! Wishing you a wonderful and creative new year! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card, lovely colouring and layout, thanks for sharing with us at LHOSM, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. So pretty, love these colours. Happy New year. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow what a gorgeous card! I bet your daughter loved it!! and your colouring is amazing! love everything about it!
    Thank you so much for joining the fun this time over at songbird challenge!
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is beautiful. Love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very sweet, love that gorgeous bow, Happy New Year my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely love this! Such a beautiful card.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this card its gorgeous!!thank you so much for joining Quirky Crafts, new Challenge starts later today,
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card Ivonne. Love your sweet coloring on this image and the delightful design :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh what an adorable card! I love it. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC. I hope you had a lovely New Year. xo

    ReplyDelete