Friday, June 28, 2013

I'd travel through time for you - FFFC #92

Hello friends! It is Friday...Yay!! It is time for a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges and the theme for this fortnight is Steampunk. Oh boy...was this a challenge for me? Totally out of my comfort zone! I have to be very honest with you, these are the challenges I LOVE, because they are real challenges!! Now, my friends, I invite you to do some brainstorming and show us what does Steampunk mean for you. I can assure you, you are going to have a lot of fun. Please take a look at what I created for you:

Front view:
View from the side:
 Detail of the image:
Other details:

 
View from the top:

Now is your turn, but before you start your creating process, go over Fussy and Fancy and take a peek at the fabulous projects the DTs have created for you! After that, come and join the fun with one of your fabulous cards!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - R#130 - Heavy Metal
Daring Cardmakers – Forgotten Treasures
Delicious Doodles The Challenges - Challenge #42 - "Use a Charm"
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges - Challenge #60 - Shaped Cards
Simply Steampunk Challenges - June 7th Challenge "Clocks/Timepieces"
 

Hugs, Ivonne

19 comments:

  1. Fabulous
    love all details-the clock is top
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card. I love the depth you've created and you've done a great job with the steampunk theme and love your beautifully blended coloring.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Ivonne! This is totally gorgeous! I love this design with the recessed window! Your coloring always blows me away! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome shadow box card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Steampunk Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card my dear^_^
    Love the papers and colors^_^
    Adorable image and perfect embellishments as always^_^
    Happy weekend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I love Steampunk and this is a fabulous piece of work, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet a really nice take on steampunk I love this thanks for joining us a SSC. xx Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is just FABULOUS! Love the dimension and the sentiment is wonderful. Gorgeous details, too. Thanks for joining us at Simply Steampunk. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Thank you for joining us at Simply Steampunk Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely frame, great coloring..
    thanks for joining us at SSC
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful shadow box card!!!! Your image is gorgeous with wonderful colors. Absolutely delightful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card! You can't tell at all that steampunk is out of your comfort zone. Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmaker's "Forgotten treasures" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh wow fabulous creation...thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an Awesome Card Design! Love your Colouring especially on her hair! Great Sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at SSC

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card, Ivonne! And you know, when I was looking for an image for this steampunk challenge I ALMOST bought this Tidly Inks digi too--I had her in my shopping cart...LOL. Love your frame card. Gorgeous design on your DP. Love the colour scheme and those metal embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous frame card the girl is coloured wonderful especially her hair.

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Cat this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loooove how you have decorated your Shadowbox up. Love the way you have coloured your Image! Thanks for joining us at SSC

    ReplyDelete